September 5, 2019

It Would Be A Headphone All Around For Few Next Week

Yes, It is all come together and I will finding out those all headphone performance on the next few weeks. Right now I am stuck with no modification on my current home audio system and my kids voice are louder than mine, so no perfect time for me to enjoy my home audio system lately. This headphones is the answer I think:)


I want immediately test this one, but it is like main course at the beginning, not very interesting for whole story. So I guess it will come when the time is right. Cheers!

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment