June 24, 2019

Gainclone LM3886 Parts List

I bought this tiny PCB for my next project, the gainclone LM3886. This PCB is design by our local DIY'ers. It is a worth PCB to buy since they are bundled with the Dale SMD resistors.


The thickness of this PCB is 2 mm, it is very thick for this kind application.

I love this PCB. The trace and the layout design is well design and very high quality.

On hands, I have the LM3886 IC. Unlike the newer version on the market right now are from Texas Instruments, what I have is the old production batch from National Semiconductor. I don't have any experience which is better tho.


This capacitors is very suitable to the PCB I got here. I using the standard type Nichicon VZ capacitors rated 2200uF 50v each.

See! it is fit perfectly.

Later on, I will collect more parts to make this project start again. I still need the toroidal transformer, diode bridge, good amplifier case and heat-sink.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

2 comments:

  1. interested in link to buy pcb too.
    Thanks for all this very interesting website ;-)

    ReplyDelete