May 29, 2018

Honda Brio Wired Remote Steering Wheel Schematic Compatible For Sony Head Unit (Part 2)

On my previous post here, I shared the schematic of this OEM Honda wired remote steering and also the modify schematic to compatible with Sony head unit.

In this post is how I did this modification to make it works. Please continue reading.


Before it begin, I ordered few SMD resistors for this project. It is so cheap and I just ordered so many of them just in case I need them for the next project.


I using all 0603 SMD resistors. Soldering this resistor is not hard as you might think. I did it just fine with simple attach the resistor on the PCB and solder them one by one. The PCB components number is the same as I draw in the schematic. For the wiring from R1 to the S1 is can be done like in the photo below.



Once it all finished, I should make sure all resistance are correspondences to the switch as per schematic I draw.



If is is all correct, then the last step is only put all together and test it in the car.

This modify wired steering remote is working flawlessly to the Sony head unit.


Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment