Skip to main content

Remove Annoying Car Emblems

Speaking about car, most of the time I feel annoyed with too many emblems and wording attach on it. This is the stickers or the original emblems that tells about the type of the car.. I keep those emblems attach in my car for a while and I cannot stand it anymore. Removing those emblems safely without any scratch or crack is all I want to do it now.


First of all, I am using paper tape to secure surrounding emblem area to avoid any scratch during this removing process.


I am using the string made from nylon. What I have here is the thin one and it is not durable. During this removal process, it is break many times.


The process is using both hands holding the string and seesawing inside the emblems.


Well, with this nylon sting breaks many times, but at the end it is not to hard to do it.


Once all emblems are removed, then it is come to the second process is the cleaning.


Peel the remain adhesive with my bare nail and fingers. One by one, little by little until all removed.


It would be more helpful if  using the lubricant such as the WD-40 for softening the adhesive.


Once all finished, the last touch is using wax to remove all tiny residue.


It takes almost an hour and I am quite hungry now. But see how it is look now, clean and pretty.



Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPA1622 Vs. OPA627 High Performance Op-amps Comparison

This op-amps comparison topic is actually boring, but at the same time, many of us still curious about what others think about it. The reason is simply because of the op-amps variation are hundreds and they are depends by the implementation. The op-amps are considerably cheap and an interchangeable electronic components but they are not built for the same function. So in this discussion, I will focus on the modern Vs. vintage high performance op-amps in the simple non-inverting pre-amplifier gain stage.

Vintage Multibit R2R DAC Tier List

At the very beginning of this year, I committed to explore the best multi-bit R2R DAC. This is simply because I have plenty of the resources (from broken old unit CD player of course) and ability to build them up. If you think this kind a recycle from old un-used unit to become something useful, than I should stated myself giving contribute for greener world:) After all DAC that I built in this year, I think it is better for me to list them up again in one single page like this. Then I will rank them up in a simple tier list. The reason for this, so you all know what my opinion about of those vintage multibit R2R DAC especially in the sound quality.

Signal Path Capacitor Comparison - Elna Cerafine Vs. Silmic II

I you following the discussion online, there are many endless debate about sound quality improvement from one capacitors to another. Some of them did a comparison between certain branded capacitors, which in my opinion, the result are very subjective. To make this comparison more crowded, so in this post will I adding another capacitor comparison.  Previously I did a capacitor upgrade on the Pioneer KEH-P9750 head unit using Elna Silmic capacitor for the signal path only. I will take this opportunity to compare between the Elna Silmic II and the Elna Cerafine. Both capacitor are produced by the same company. I believe the result would be more objective.