May 14, 2018

Remove Annoying Car Emblems

Speaking about car, most of the time I feel annoyed with too many emblems and wording attach on it. This is the stickers or the original emblems that tells about the type of the car.. I keep those emblems attach in my car for a while and I cannot stand it anymore. Removing those emblems safely without any scratch or crack is all I want to do it now.


First of all, I am using paper tape to secure surrounding emblem area to avoid any scratch during this removing process.


I am using the string made from nylon. What I have here is the thin one and it is not durable. During this removal process, it is break many times.


The process is using both hands holding the string and seesawing inside the emblems.


Well, with this nylon sting breaks many times, but at the end it is not to hard to do it.


Once all emblems are removed, then it is come to the second process is the cleaning.


Peel the remain adhesive with my bare nail and fingers. One by one, little by little until all removed.


It would be more helpful if  using the lubricant such as the WD-40 for softening the adhesive.


Once all finished, the last touch is using wax to remove all tiny residue.


It takes almost an hour and I am quite hungry now. But see how it is look now, clean and pretty.



Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment