November 6, 2015

My Project Board Collection & Electronic Schematic (Part 3 Final)

This post is additional schematic that we are waiting for. Please Enjoy!

The first schematic here is the quad op-amp tone control. I have made this tone control and using in my system for years. I think this is the best sounding tone control so far.


Next schematic is flat pre-amp. I not quite sure about the sound result since I never build it.

The parametric equalizer schematic using 5 quad op-amp. Not quite good based on my experience.

This schematic called 'Exciter'. It says by using this pre-amp, the recording result will be sound fuller. I never use it for recording but I should say that this pre-amp give the cassette playback sounds like a CD sound quality. The sound-stage and transparency improve a lot.

Digital speaker protector. It actually a common speaker protector but using digital display for showing the count down timer.

My favorite amplifier at that time. Crescendo. This amplifier using dual pairs of the rare Hitachi Mosfet. The sound quality is the best and the power delivery are huge. It can running on class A by setting the bias point or enter the AB if reach at some power level point.

And this is a budget amplifier from the 'Crescendo" amplifier but cost less because only using a pair Mosfet per channel instead of 2.

This AXL amp is almost the same like mini crescendo above. I never build this one tho.

Next schematic is a fully bridge amplifier. I made it but it fail to work. I think there is a problem on the board itself since I remember have put lots of effort and time to check all components and wiring.

My first ever IC based amplifier project. Next to it is discrete amplifier.


This 'Meridian' tone control is my first tone control project. The next schematic is an active loudness.

FM radio and MW radio schematic.

My dream project amplifier at that time is using STK IC. The sound is quite good but less dynamics.

For driving the sub woofer is never been easier using this 150 watt OCL amplifier. I really like this amplifier to push the SPL level in bass. The next schematic bellow is a small IC power amplifier.

I sharing this tape pre-amp with recording function. I never built it so I don't have any idea how it works.

Another active loudness schematic and tone control.

The very good quadraphonic surround. I have made it and using it as surround system. I could say the rear surround effect is far better and realistic than my previous project here.

Next schematic is a sub-woofer amp. Although it is using a low power amp IC, the sound quality is quite good. The next schematic is a 2 way active cross over.

Next schematic is a slew rate audio pre-amp. Almost the same principal as project 'Exciter' above but minus the gain level for low-and high frequency. You can spot on this schematic, the circuit using the same FET as the Exciter project above. The next schematic is a audio noise reduction. Works like dolby NR.

A schematic of 10 band equalizer and cassette player.

Another amplifier schematic in my collection.

TV game schematic.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment