November 30, 2015

The Seller Hi-fi Audio System

When I judge one audio system, I should know exactly what is the good parameter is. I can say one system is better than another because the music presentation is meet my preference in the audio system. This preference is the benchmark and for this reason, I should visit many audio show to hear what the brands want you to listen as they intended in their audio system. But this audio show doesn't come everyday, so I need another place that I can regularly visit.

Luckily one of my seller provide a whole audio system to be played to the customer. This is what I want to show in this post.


If you living in the same country as I do, you should familiar with the shop in this photo. The seller is very kind enough to demonstrating his audio system, yet having a warm discussion about audio.

The components in his audio system are changes frequently. The last time I came here is so much different with my today visit. By looking this photo, I am pretty sure every customers will relax and enjoying their time in the shop like this.

The music playing right now is Diana Krall. The source is the Audio Note CDT Zero CD player.


Another CD player on the bottom of the Audio Note is the China made CD Player. This good looking CD player made by aluminum casing with top loader CD mechanism.


One thing that take my attention is this vacuum tube amplifier and pre-amplifier. One amplifier for each channel. This glowing vacuum tube amplifier sound wonderful.


The speaker that are playing right now is this Rogers LS-15 (if I am not mistaken). It is placed on top the vintage Tannoy speakers. Although this speaker size is small but the sound is wide open and clear. The warm of the vocal is outstanding with this speaker.




I return to this vacuum tube amplifier again and take another photo. This large vacuum tube is glowing bright and very attractive.



There is also another vacuum tube amplifier made by the seller. This amplifier is played quite often in this shop.




This is another photo to compares when I came to this shop few weeks ago. Very much different with today audio system. That is why sometimes when I want to buy some audio components here, I keep wondering what audio system is playing right now in this shop.



Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment