November 6, 2015

My Project Board Collection & Electronic Schematic (Part 2)

Continuing my previous posting, this is the others electronic DIY board collection. I still keep the schematic that I think it is interesting to share and will be upload on part 3. Starting in this part, I will introduce to my fail amplifier project. It cost money a lot for sure. The stereo power amplifier in dual bridge mono along with the tone control in the same board.

The underneath of the board is a mess. I already taken out the components to my others project since then.

The next board is a very good tone control project based on a quad op-amp. I could say this tone control is very balance and natural in default setting. The center position of all tone are prefect flat. The sound quality? I like it so much.


A 5 band equalizer project. The sound result is not so good.


FM radio board including small power amplifier. This FM radio require you to make your own coil. It is difficult to get the proper value.


Small amplifier based on TBA820. The gain of this amp is big enough to amplify the microphone directly.


Another tone control board. This time is a full transistor tone control.


Part 3 final can be find here

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment