Skip to main content

A Tempting Condition Of Sony Playstation SCPH-1001

The word lucky for me is very simple. It is the unexpected situation where no any intention to find a good Sony Playstation SCPH-1001 but it suddenly someone come to you and ask politely if I want to buy this. I am quite shocked that this PS1 is comes in complete package and in the good condition.

Consider to the age, the box like this is still in the good shape. I also get the PS2 DVD remote controller that can be work in the PS1. This remote control is actually a counterfeit product. I have the original to compare and the build quality is between them is day and night.

Looking inside the box, I find all the booklet and accessories are complete. The original controller is a first gen without vibrate and analog thumb.

I also mentioned the free demo CD's which are include in the box.

The most important things is the unit itself. It is very clean and like new.



I always hoping to get another one like this for my collection.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPA1622 Vs. OPA627 High Performance Op-amps Comparison

This op-amps comparison topic is actually boring, but at the same time, many of us still curious about what others think about it. The reason is simply because of the op-amps variation are hundreds and they are depends by the implementation. The op-amps are considerably cheap and an interchangeable electronic components but they are not built for the same function. So in this discussion, I will focus on the modern Vs. vintage high performance op-amps in the simple non-inverting pre-amplifier gain stage.

Vintage Multibit R2R DAC Tier List

At the very beginning of this year, I committed to explore the best multi-bit R2R DAC. This is simply because I have plenty of the resources (from broken old unit CD player of course) and ability to build them up. If you think this kind a recycle from old un-used unit to become something useful, than I should stated myself giving contribute for greener world:) After all DAC that I built in this year, I think it is better for me to list them up again in one single page like this. Then I will rank them up in a simple tier list. The reason for this, so you all know what my opinion about of those vintage multibit R2R DAC especially in the sound quality.

Signal Path Capacitor Comparison - Elna Cerafine Vs. Silmic II

I you following the discussion online, there are many endless debate about sound quality improvement from one capacitors to another. Some of them did a comparison between certain branded capacitors, which in my opinion, the result are very subjective. To make this comparison more crowded, so in this post will I adding another capacitor comparison.  Previously I did a capacitor upgrade on the Pioneer KEH-P9750 head unit using Elna Silmic capacitor for the signal path only. I will take this opportunity to compare between the Elna Silmic II and the Elna Cerafine. Both capacitor are produced by the same company. I believe the result would be more objective.