November 9, 2015

A Tempting Condition Of Sony Playstation SCPH-1001

The word lucky for me is very simple. It is the unexpected situation where no any intention to find a good Sony Playstation SCPH-1001 but it suddenly someone come to you and ask politely if I want to buy this. I am quite shocked that this PS1 is comes in complete package and in the good condition.

Consider to the age, the box like this is still in the good shape. I also get the PS2 DVD remote controller that can be work in the PS1. This remote control is actually a counterfeit product. I have the original to compare and the build quality is between them is day and night.

Looking inside the box, I find all the booklet and accessories are complete. The original controller is a first gen without vibrate and analog thumb.

I also mentioned the free demo CD's which are include in the box.

The most important things is the unit itself. It is very clean and like new.



I always hoping to get another one like this for my collection.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

4 comments: