February 3, 2023

A Colorful DAC Photo Show

From the past few months, I made several DAC's using small and compact size chassis.

I put colorful paint on the top of the cover and they looks delicious like biscuits. While they are very tempting to see and touch, the sound quality of each DAC are also amazing.

So in this post is just a photo show about all three DAC's align together.


I put all of the three DAC that I've been made before as follows,

1. AD1862 P-J DAC SPDIF input,

2. PCM63 P-K SPDIF input,

3. TDA1541A S1 USB input.

Those three DAC shared the same chassis and I've said before on my previous post that I got those chassis from my friend for free. With relatively small effort to clean up and put some paint on it, they become very attractive now.



While a bigger chassis give me a more flexibility to put bigger and more components inside, but in smaller chassis, this is become a challenge for me.

The challenge is to make all things inside more simple and smaller without sacrifice the sound quality of the DAC itself.

And I did it:)




The rest is just a few photos to enjoy.

Cheers.





Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

2 comments: