July 12, 2016

Great Life Formula: Nice Places, Great Food & Music - My Journey To Dubrovnik Croatia

Perhaps the great life formula for me is simple. I love to listen great music with the best audio equipment possible. Especially when they are build by myself, It is become my self satisfaction to listening from it. I am working quite hard to save some money for this hobbies, which is DIY audio is never be cheaper than buying branded audio gear. And for some reason, I love to have a routine gateway. Not often and never should be fancy, but at least it can refreshing myself with a new places, great food, and some local live music or perhaps the music that I can carried while traveling.


While at home audio, my audio gear could serve the music very well just the way I want to hear. While on traveling, I also need portable audio gear that suit my audio taste. Perhaps it is already my companion since the first time I bought this iPod video 10 years ago. The difference is the earphone I am using now is Sony MH1. This little earphones really help me to passing the long travel time on the noisy jet plane.

Well, I could say the coffee on Lufthansa are great. Actually it is beyond my expectation for having a good coffee on plane:) I believe it is a blend between African Arabica & Robusta bean. The smell are great and the taste is smooth and fruity. The sandwich is the welcome on-board meal.

The journey that I enjoying so much is just get started as the plane has arrive after 18 hours flight. I should catch my connection flight and I still have some time to finding what best on this airport as well.

This luxury watch, I just love to see them. Just like seeing the Audionote Ongaku amplifier while dreaming listen to it on my DIY amplifier at home:)

And this is what I got. It is a hot dog? or a sausage with bread? Without any arguing of what name it is, I could say that this sausage is very juicy. The taste of great meat with the lure of butter filling my mouth. It adding the crisp bread on the outside with pillow smooth inside is the best coffee break I had. And I can't say a coffee break without coffee! The single shot espresso coffee is really a match pair! It is like having the ultra match idss from K170 with J74 on your F5 amplifier on both channels:)

It is a long journey for me and when I arrived to my next destination, the bright sun with breeze wind blowing gently passing through my mind. It is warm weather here, just like my home town. The only difference is the very clear sky, fresh air and clean places.



While for years I only see the scenery like this on most calendar picture, right now I take photo this scenery by myself. And it is really beautiful scenery I've ever see in my life. This is what I dreamed about. The clear sky and blue sea with the small town on the shore stepping up at the hill all around.



This very beautiful holiday I had is nothing without have some great food. The local time here is already PM and having great lunch is a must, not an option anymore.



I got this salad for my lunch. It is a healthy food with the most nutritious comes from the vegetables. This salad is superior. The fresh vegetables and tomatoes with fresh shrimp and pieces of bread along with olive oil makes my opening lunch become great.

Of course the salad wouldn't be enough for the great place like this. Let's add more food. The specialty one, pizza.. yes, great pizza of course. Who doesn't like pizza? the pepperoni pizza with the creamy sticky cheese on top spread with black pepper and tomatoes is the food you can ignore. I ate them all alone:) If you want it, order for yourself, I am stingy now!

And the drink for my lunch is no other than pure soda water. There is no others drink are best when eat with salad and pizza.

While I am really enjoying my life here, seems I really forget anything in my routine life. I walking around, refreshing my mind and soul.



When the evening comes, I guess I should take another break. An ice cream will chill my self even more.



The place that I visited here is very quiet. The cars are only a few. The local peoples are also very friendly. When traveling abroad, I always using their public transportation. You will know the character of persons live on the places by gathering with them on the bus station and have a little chat with them.


When the night comes, you know there is a new life come. I enjoying the night life on an occasion like this. Not an everyday routine that makes this nightlife is very special.





I will never call it a night without great dinner, live music, and a beer:)








I spent a very short time for the place like this. Absolutely the best place on earth I've ever visited. On the last day, I don't want to absence for the great food in this great place for my last breakfast here.



Lunch time that I have documented on my camera, It is a lot!







Have some sports is an essence while traveling. I will have a long journey back home and my body should fit for that.

At least, the bus has arrive to take me to the plane. It is a wonderful gateway I had and I know there is no other best place than home:)


I writing this simple post while listening to Rickie Lee Jones from the album Pop pop. It is bass and acoustic guitar dominated along with sweet female voice.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment