November 15, 2019

IHEAC 8th 2019 Indonesia Hi-end Audio Show

Previously I absent to IHEAC show in the past 2 years, I guess this time I shouldn't miss it. This show held in the same place as before, at Menara Peninsula Hotel Jakarta from 14 - 17 November 2019. The show still rolling, grab your ear, go to this show and enjoy great music from great audio system:)



I am equipped myself with Fujifilm TX10. I am using the 56mm lens for this event. I guess this lens is more suitable for indoor use like this with most of the photos will be taken in minimum light condition.


Back to the show, this year IHEAC occupied 5 floor. My first visit is the 2nd floor which quite regret to me to hear the most big and excellence performance audio setup in the first time. The others system after that is also very good but not as good as this one.


Most of the system using here is from DCS.














This is my first meet with Aaron Neville music album. The music are great.






Before I am going to the next room, I stopping by at the corridor and meet this nice gentlemen who open booth for headphones and the amplifier. His demo setup using Hifiman Ayre and DCS Bartok as headphones amplifier and DAC receiver. It playing the music flawlessly from the Mac book as digital audio source. It sound amazing.


There also many DAC and amplifier combo from the Chord product.




The next room is also the king for this audio show. The system mostly from Gryphon and DCS.










The next room has many brand to show. The whole demo system are Tharax, Ypsilon, Magnepan, Soundlab, Cary Audio and they using Wireworld cables.






A very tempting Ypsilon power amplifier.










This is another room on the 2nd floor. There are three different audio setup which at the time I come in, no music are playing.












Going up to the 7th floor, I got myself to the Dynaudio, Zapco and Scanspeak room, which they are actually for car audio setup but install at the room for this demo.




Aurel Bryan never absent in this show. A well made Indonesian driver that sing very dynamic and having open music presentation.






This speaker is their new line up. The weight is about 6 kilo alone.


I got chance to pick a photo inside their others demo speakers using alnico magnets.


Continue to the next room. D'Audio is also a good local brand.






Additional photo shoot on Zapco, Scan speak and Dynaudio distributor room.














The next room is ELAC speakers system. They also have the tiny ELAC speakers system and I really like it. Don't get fooled by it size, wait until it play the music.










In IHEAC, the DIY audio always get their place. This room give a demo system from DIY'ers. I really like this very rare Vfet class A amplifier.






I am going many room in this floor which I am not quite remember what system they are showing. So I just grab my camera and take a shoot.








I am quite happy to see by myself this Lampizator product. I am following the Lampizator websites since very long time ago and looking their product in front of me is such a great experience.


















SB Acoustic never absence in this show and I am now at the 8th floor.




















This room got my attention. Not only it got the nice looking CD player from Kalista, but looking the size of this Burmester power amplifier make me wonder my amplifier at home not even one ten of it's size.


















Kef got their guts to show in IHEAC this year. They are nice looking, yet great sound from an all in one audio system.


The Kef big brother also showing up.




The next room full of Naim audio system, Nordost cables and Focal speakers.










I move to the other room.








At the 9th floor, I surprised that B&O have a ceiling speakers product line up.





The next room in this 9th floor have a Jadis amplifier playing the music nicely.










B&W speakers system also get a place to show.






There is no great audio show without Audio Note coming.


I am so curious what cable they are using for the AC power from wall to the system.




The next room also presenting good audio system mixed from Mark Levinson, Jadis and Dynaudio.










There is also a nice audio setup in this little room. The sound are bigger than the room itself which I should appreciate the approach they are using to reach this kind of audio setup.






Finished at the 9th floor, I am going down to the M1 floor which has 2 big room for the audio system demo. The first room is MBL and DCS audio show.










The second room is full of surprise. The bright glowing tube and many brands that they are using to show are not familiar to me. Eggleston Works, Ananda Tube Labs, Audiofrog anyone know what they came from?












That's all the wrap up for this IHEAC audio show. Before I am going back home, I guess someone forget to take this MBL radial tweeter driver left on the table:)


Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

1 comment:

  1. How cool was that having a full Car diversion System best 6x9 for bass Through this I really makes the most of my ride each time uniquely while out and about with a few companions. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete