December 26, 2018

I Get A Christmas Present, It Is The JBL GT7-6 Coaxial Speaker

A joy of Christmas is not complete without a presents. I also got one in this wonderful Christmas. I had unwrap it already, and here it is the present, JBL GT7-6 Coaxial Speakers.


The official web of JBL tells that this speakers is an ideal upgrade for OEM speakers which often comes in cheap. This GT7-6 is also an affordable upgrade. I check the price online is about US$40 to 45.

Specification wise, it is a 2 way coaxial speakers diameter 6,5 inch. That's it.



Not so much accessories we got here. Only pairs of speakers with the front grill, manual, and few screw. That's it all in the box.

I always appreciate the reputable company when do their packaging. They do it very right and securing well their product.

Double protective tape for only avoiding the scratch on the tweeter housing that no one will look at it after it is install in the door panel.



If you aware, last year, I also bought the JBL like in this post, it is much higher version than this GT7. The reason this GT7 might be more suitable for this application is because the wattage requirement is smaller and I will feed this speaker without any additional power amp.


I am using this GT7 as primary speakers of my Honda. It is sound wonderful combine with my SONY CDX CA900 head unit. Comparing to the previous speakers OEM along with Vifa tweeter setting in my car here, I can tell that this GT7 is way more headroom. I can play the music loud and clear without distortion.

I also should notice that I had bought an extra adapter for installing this speaker. This is will help to do the installation neat and tidy. I am not take a photo when doing the installation, but you know that is very basic speakers installation and the most important is the sound result:)

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment