Skip to main content

Tripath TK2050 Amplifier Updates

It is been a while since I built this Tripath TK2050 amplifier and I using this amplifier ever since.  As usual, I still curious with my own built and sometimes I need to open it up again. It is sometimes relaxing for me to see my own built, but others than that, I always try to find any parts need to be upgrade.
 

I decided to do some re-cabling and add noise suppressor clamp on the power supply cable. This noise suppressor clamp are very useful for eliminating high frequency noise which mostly give more benefit in high frequency device like this class D amplifier circuit.

 

 



Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

Comments

  1. Apakah penggantian kapasitor2 di bagian output tsb hasilnya signifikan thd peningkatan kualitas suara pak? Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Pak Soeprijadi, salam kenal. Penggantian caps output hanya atas dasar kesukaan saya akan brand dari caps tersebut. Peningkatan suara tidak pernah saya bandingkan sebelumnya dan saya rasa tidak berpengaruh ke suara.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

OPA1622 Vs. OPA627 High Performance Op-amps Comparison

This op-amps comparison topic is actually boring, but at the same time, many of us still curious about what others think about it. The reason is simply because of the op-amps variation are hundreds and they are depends by the implementation. The op-amps are considerably cheap and an interchangeable electronic components but they are not built for the same function. So in this discussion, I will focus on the modern Vs. vintage high performance op-amps in the simple non-inverting pre-amplifier gain stage.

Vintage Multibit R2R DAC Tier List

At the very beginning of this year, I committed to explore the best multi-bit R2R DAC. This is simply because I have plenty of the resources (from broken old unit CD player of course) and ability to build them up. If you think this kind a recycle from old un-used unit to become something useful, than I should stated myself giving contribute for greener world:) After all DAC that I built in this year, I think it is better for me to list them up again in one single page like this. Then I will rank them up in a simple tier list. The reason for this, so you all know what my opinion about of those vintage multibit R2R DAC especially in the sound quality.

Signal Path Capacitor Comparison - Elna Cerafine Vs. Silmic II

I you following the discussion online, there are many endless debate about sound quality improvement from one capacitors to another. Some of them did a comparison between certain branded capacitors, which in my opinion, the result are very subjective. To make this comparison more crowded, so in this post will I adding another capacitor comparison.  Previously I did a capacitor upgrade on the Pioneer KEH-P9750 head unit using Elna Silmic capacitor for the signal path only. I will take this opportunity to compare between the Elna Silmic II and the Elna Cerafine. Both capacitor are produced by the same company. I believe the result would be more objective.