December 16, 2014

Tripath TK2050 Amplifier Updates

It is been a while since I built this Tripath TK2050 amplifier and I using this amplifier ever since.  As usual, I still curious with my own built and sometimes I need to open it up again. It is sometimes relaxing for me to see my own built, but others than that, I always try to find any parts need to be upgrade.
 

I decided to do some re-cabling and add noise suppressor clamp on the power supply cable. This noise suppressor clamp are very useful for eliminating high frequency noise which mostly give more benefit in high frequency device like this class D amplifier circuit.

 

 



Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

2 comments:

  1. Apakah penggantian kapasitor2 di bagian output tsb hasilnya signifikan thd peningkatan kualitas suara pak? Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Pak Soeprijadi, salam kenal. Penggantian caps output hanya atas dasar kesukaan saya akan brand dari caps tersebut. Peningkatan suara tidak pernah saya bandingkan sebelumnya dan saya rasa tidak berpengaruh ke suara.

      Delete