June 28, 2017

Analog Nostalgia Shirt By Bossini

I've been very busy with my work lately, I even cannot touch my soldering iron. This week is a long holiday in my country, I also prefer to spent this holiday to do some cleaning in my house. I clean everything from my small garden, drawer and my store room. I donate all things that not use anymore. From many things that I clean up, this is the most interesting stuff that I got.


I am pretty sure this shirt is my girlfriend gift 10 years ago. Now she is my wife:)

I know she bought it because I like audio things so much and you know why I cant' forget this things? I am to excited at that time so I keep it in my drawer. One day, I think at that time, I will use this shirt on audio meet anywhere. Cool right!

In reality I am even not use it for a single day, the shirt is always on drawer and now look old The printing is less shining as the first time I got it.


This shirt is a XL size which now I only use L size. I wish I could wear it and if there is a white one, The picture should be display more better:)

After all, this is a special holiday for me. Get the stuff is like this is just like turn back the nostalgia time.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment