Skip to main content

Analog Nostalgia Shirt By Bossini

I've been very busy with my work lately, I even cannot touch my soldering iron. This week is a long holiday in my country, I also prefer to spent this holiday to do some cleaning in my house. I clean everything from my small garden, drawer and my store room. I donate all things that not use anymore. From many things that I clean up, this is the most interesting stuff that I got.



I am pretty sure this shirt is my girlfriend gift 10 years ago. Now she is my wife:)

I know she bought it because I like audio things so much and you know why I cant' forget this things? I am to excited at that time so I keep it in my drawer. One day, I think at that time, I will use this shirt on audio meet anywhere. Cool right!

In reality I am even not use it for a single day, the shirt is always on drawer and now look old The printing is less shining as the first time I got it.


This shirt is a XL size which now I only use L size. I wish I could wear it and if there is a white one, The picture should be display more better:)


After all, this is a special holiday for me. Get the stuff is like this is just like turn back the nostalgia time.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OPA1622 Vs. OPA627 High Performance Op-amps Comparison

This op-amps comparison topic is actually boring, but at the same time, many of us still curious about what others think about it. The reason is simply because of the op-amps variation are hundreds and they are depends by the implementation. The op-amps are considerably cheap and an interchangeable electronic components but they are not built for the same function. So in this discussion, I will focus on the modern Vs. vintage high performance op-amps in the simple non-inverting pre-amplifier gain stage.

Vintage Multibit R2R DAC Tier List

At the very beginning of this year, I committed to explore the best multi-bit R2R DAC. This is simply because I have plenty of the resources (from broken old unit CD player of course) and ability to build them up. If you think this kind a recycle from old un-used unit to become something useful, than I should stated myself giving contribute for greener world:) After all DAC that I built in this year, I think it is better for me to list them up again in one single page like this. Then I will rank them up in a simple tier list. The reason for this, so you all know what my opinion about of those vintage multibit R2R DAC especially in the sound quality.

Signal Path Capacitor Comparison - Elna Cerafine Vs. Silmic II

I you following the discussion online, there are many endless debate about sound quality improvement from one capacitors to another. Some of them did a comparison between certain branded capacitors, which in my opinion, the result are very subjective. To make this comparison more crowded, so in this post will I adding another capacitor comparison.  Previously I did a capacitor upgrade on the Pioneer KEH-P9750 head unit using Elna Silmic capacitor for the signal path only. I will take this opportunity to compare between the Elna Silmic II and the Elna Cerafine. Both capacitor are produced by the same company. I believe the result would be more objective.