February 3, 2017

Orient Mako XL Is A Stunning Watch

Lately, I am really enjoying my home audio system. I almost have no time to think about upgrading them. For sure, it is not the best, but I am enjoying listen music through this system very much. On the other hand, I am also quite busy with my work. So many things to do in this early 2017. Across my mind, I want to replace my old watch here with something more luxury. I look no others than this Orient Mako XL. I could say this watch is like love at the first sight:)


The name Orient Mako XL must be large and heavy. But once I wear it, this 44 mm watch seem very fit to my wrist. It is an automatic watch with day and date window. It is looking very cool and the diver status makes this watch look like a pro. It is also looking very expensive. But it is not actually.

My friend telling me that this watch just like Rolex, which I don't think so. This is Orient and this watch has it's own status. The price of this watch? I bought it under US$200. Very value of money.

All I said above is all the pros of this watch. The only cons that I find in this watch that the luminous are low and glow at the hands only. But at the end, this is a nice looking watch with a good price. Who can resist to not having one.

Disclaimer: Any statement and photos in this article are not allowed to copy or publish without written permission from the writer. Any injury or loss from following tips in this article is not under writer responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment